Skilled Mechanical Assembler Cover Letter Example
Here is the Skilled Mechanical Assembler Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Kelemen,
I’m writing this letter and sending my resume to express my interest in the mechanical assembler position being offered within your company. I believe my skills and training will be valued by your company because they coincide with the qualifications listed for this position.
Some of the value and contributions I can make to Stewart & Stevenson Service are highlighted below, I have:
•A general knowledge of the requirements needed to fill this position and four years of hands-on experience working with different types of equipment.'.•.'The ability to pay close attention to detail.'.•.'The basic computer skills needed to run modern equipment.'.•.'I’m team-orientated with the ability to perform well when working with co-workers and other professionals.
I believe that my professional training has given me the qualifications needed to be a part of the team at Stewart & Stevenson Service. I feel that I have many other attributes not mentioned here that makes me a good choice for this position. These include basic reading and writing skills, technical skills, excellent eyesight and the ability to follow directions to the letter.
I would be grateful for the opportunity to meet with you and discuss what I have to offer your company. Please give me a call at (555)-555-5555, or send me an email at [email] to make arrangements.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Creative Mechanical Design Engineer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-Oriented Mechanical Drafter Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Mechanical Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Mechanical Designer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Mechanical Technician Example Cover Letter Examples