Accomplished ASL Interpreter Cover Letter Example
Here is the Accomplished ASL Interpreter Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Bruns,
I am responding to an ad I saw that was requesting resumes for an ASL Interpreter. I feel that my personality and appearance make me a good candidate for any interpreting assignments I may be required to fulfill when working for Purple Communications.
In summary, my background and history are provided in order to show how I can benefit Purple Communications: '.•.'I have been studying American Sign Language for over 6 years and am fully fluent in all aspects of it.'.•.' Am as comfortable in front of a large audience as I am in interpreting for one or two people.'.•.'It is not a problem for me to work in front of a video camera and I can comfortably sign under pressure with or without a script that has been provided beforehand.
Sign interpreting is not just an individual task and it takes an entire team at times to get a program together and delivered to the public. I feel my public relation skills along with my signing ability would be a great asset to Purple Communications.
I’d be very happy to meet at any time to further discuss my educational and professional background in ASL Interpreting. My phone number is (555)-555-5555 and email is [email] if you would like to contact me to set up a meeting time.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished News Producer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Press Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Arabic Translator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Audio Visual Technician Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Staff Writer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dedicated Language Instructor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Assignment Editor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Research Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Anchor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Broadcast Journalism Example Cover Letter Examples