Top-notch ABA Therapist Cover Letter Example
Here is the Top-notch ABA Therapist Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Hurtado,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in the position of ABA therapist advertised by your company. I’m confident that I have the skills and experience needed for this type of position you’re seeking at ABA Therapy Center.
A summary of my background history will show how I can be an asset to ABA Therapy Center, I have/am:'.•.'Excellent communication and interpersonal skill'.•.'Ability to assess behavior of children with autism'.•.'Expertise in developing skills of children with autism'.•.'Highly Flexible, compassionate and organized'.•.'Customer or Client service oriented
In past positions I have conducted one-on-one interaction with children diagnosed with autism. I have provided therapy for children with autism in a caring and safe environment. I facilitated various activities in different settings such as in home or in social environment. It is important to teach appropriate play and social skills with patience and to provide proper opportunities for learning and development.
I’m bringing these past skills and experiences with me now as well as a desire to help others. I’m looking forward to a meeting in which I can discuss how my training, experience and special qualifications can be used to benefit ABA Therapy Center. Please contact me at (555)-555-5555, or email me at [email]
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Physiotherapist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Athletic Therapist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Applied Behavior Analyst Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative ABA Tutor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Physical Therapist Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Exceptional Beauty Therapist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Professional Physical Therapy Aide Example Cover Letter Examples