Proactive Assistant Professor Cover Letter Example
Here is the Proactive Assistant Professor Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Boyle,
I am writing to apply for your Assistant Professor position in your department to begin Fall Semester 2013. I will have my PhD at that time in this field of study, and ask that you consider my interest and education for this esteemed position.
As a PhD student at the Stevenson University, I was given the chance to teach for two years and three classes, various concepts and instruction in Sociology. Moreover, my dissertation closely examined the topic of Political Science and how it interacts with today’s society and need for advancement. I am fully committed to adding educational value to your school position, and love what I do. I am applying for your position because I value the types of progress you are making with your students and the manner in which you approach each student as significant.
I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for your Assistant Professor position and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. If you require any additional materials or details, I would be happy to supply it. Thank you very much for your time and your consideration.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Art Professor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished High School English Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Nurse Educator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Montessori Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Adjunct Instructor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Computer Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Nursery Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Preschool Assistant Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter For A Lecturer Position
- Creative Accounting Tutor Example Cover Letter Examples