Resourceful Assistant Professor Of Law Cover Letter Example
Here is the Resourceful Assistant Professor Of Law Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Gale,
I am writing to apply for the Assistant Professor of Law position at your college, Kansas Newman College. I found this esteemed position advertised on www.monster.com, and knew I had found my match. You will see my enclosed resume attached.
For the past 16 years, I have taught beginning concepts in general Law at Harris-Stowe State College to thousands of students. I have a winning track record of bringing a solid foundation of Law knowledge to my students, as well as introducing the criminal justice system, precedents, key cases, and terminology. I also offer a Masters Degree in Law Teaching, and a philosophy of learning that is infinite and especially in law, useful for all residents of the country. I wish to bring my knowledge, my experience and success in teaching, and my curriculum to your fine school.
I have much to discuss with you about my background. If you would give me a call, this would be a perfect opportunity to set up a meeting to go over these details. My phone number is (555)-555-5555.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Art Professor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished High School English Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Nurse Educator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Montessori Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Adjunct Instructor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Computer Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Nursery Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Preschool Assistant Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter For A Lecturer Position
- Creative Accounting Tutor Example Cover Letter Examples