Superior Associate Professor Cover Letter Example
Here is the Superior Associate Professor Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mrs. George,
I am responding to an ad I recently saw that was posted for an opening for an Associate Professor at University of Georgia. I feel that my research skills coupled with my attention to detail would make me a great candidate for this position.
The following is a summary of the qualifications that I would bring to this position:
•I have recently completed a tenure that was in excess of 8 years where I worked directly with the professor on many aspects of the curriculum.
•One of the duties I performed was lecturing and the actual teaching of the students that were in the class of the lead professor and was one of the aspects of the position that I enjoyed the most.
•I am also an active participant in on and off campus events and I would be willing to do so again for the experience and intrinsic rewards that these events bring.
I am aware that working as an associate professor requires the ability to work as a team with the professor and other staff members. My enthusiastic take on teaching coupled with my ability to come up with interesting lectures would be a benefit to University of Georgia.
I am looking forward to a meeting to discuss my history and to get into depth the teaching style I would bring. I can be reached at (555)-555-5555 or emailed at [email]
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Art Professor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished High School English Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Nurse Educator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Montessori Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Adjunct Instructor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Computer Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Nursery Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Preschool Assistant Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter For A Lecturer Position
- Creative Accounting Tutor Example Cover Letter Examples