8005 Park Byrd Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
Job Objective Seeking an Audit Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering opportunity for improvement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense knowledge of current accounting, auditing, reporting and regulatory practices and standards
- In depth knowledge of the rules, regulations, code of conduct of the AICPA and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions, and accurate judgment in a timely manner
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
Audit Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Bajaj, Ukiah, CA
- Acted as in-charge accountant on audits.
- Prepared annual financial statements and supporting analysis.
- Prepared partnership, corporate and individual income tax returns.
- Researched and documented solutions to accounting, auditing and tax issues.
- Planned, scheduled and orchestrated all aspects of the audit and review engagements.
- Performed and completed field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
Audit Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Allianz, Ukiah, CA
- Prepared financial statements and performed risk assessments.
- Ensured follow-up, tracking and resolving open issues following fieldwork.
- Ensured the completion of engagement within the specified time.
- Facilitated relationship building with clients and community.
- Maintained contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated