1700 Burke Street
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Highly motivated and resourceful Church Bookkeeper with strong accounting skills looking to find employment within the accounting field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing database software
- Deep knowledge of internet browsers
- Huge knowledge of church equipments and operations
- Remarkable ability to check invoices within timeframe
- Outstanding ability to maintain various files on computer
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities as per timeframe
- Familiarity with Quickbooks for coding and bill paying
- Ability to reconcile petty cash receipts
- Ability to process financial mail, invoices and statements
Federated Church, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed various bookkeeping functions for church as processing check requisitions.
- Assisted in all financial transfers and facilitate adjustments if required.
- Reconciled receipts for petty cash and processed account payable invoices.
- Maintained record of individual contributions and tuition.
- Prepared reports for all payroll taxes and submitted all forms.
- Managed and stored permanent records from last year carefully.
- Performed research on all data to prepare church budget.
- Distributed annual income appropriately in expense reports.
Berkeley Hills Lutheran Church, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared summary for treasurer for all expenses for month.
- Evaluated online payments of parish obligations to ensure accuracy.
- Prepared checks to be signed by church officials before mailing.
- Developed payroll on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepared and maintain accuracy of all time cards for non clergy staff members.
- Maintained records of financial contributions in church database.
- Assisted to handle cash receipts and manage all cash disbursement.
- Maintained records of all donations and sent contribution letters to patrons.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
McKendree College, Lebanon, IL