1842 E Mountain Sky Ave
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Job Objective To obtain a Construction Project Accountant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In – depth knowledge of basic engineering, electricity and mechanical HVAC systems
- Proficient in using Project Management Tools (CPM, PERT, Gantt Charts)
- Sound knowledge of financial contracts, temperature controls, and process control systems
- Sound Knowledge of Lump Sum, Cost Plus, Cost Reimbursement, and or Unit Price contracts
- Excellent skills in analyzing and evaluating complex data and information
- Ability to maintain accounting records for special accounts and projects
- Strong project management skills and an ability to work well with all levels of an organization
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
Construction Project Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Blackwood, NJ
- Analyzed and reported financial information for assigned projects & regions.
- Facilitated client purchase order tracking & reconciliations.
- Generated client invoices addressing the milestone actualization & forecasting.
- Monitored materials purchased and calculated tax rate applicable for proper Client invoicing adhering to contract terms.
- Coordinated closely with Regional Project Management, Project Controls, & Home Office Project Billing Specialist and provided information for cash flow forecasting.
- Updated project information in the company Accounting System and processed request coordination and other accounts payable.
- Identified and communicated monthly variances for both earnings & cash.
- Managed to identify and monitor areas of financial risk & opportunity, contingency, liquidated damages and unprocessed issues.
Construction Project Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Woodco, Inc., Blackwood, NJ
- Administered daily cost tracking research and analysis.
- Generated daily, weekly, and monthly cost production reports.
- Appraised Project Budgets and Forecasting.
- Administrated validation of subcontractor invoicing and extra work submissions.
- Supplemented client invoice preparation, evaluation and modifications.
- Produced and processed Purchase Order document; and assisted the Project Engineer on the project closeout.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of Phoenix, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated