1499 W Palmetto Park Rd, Ste 408
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Job Objective To secure the position of Corporate Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience working within the fixed assets and capital project module
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, general ledger and reporting packages
- Excellent ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
- Proficient with ERP systems, MS excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Access
- In-depth knowledge of query, reporting and data analysis tools
- Strong analytical and technical skills as well as strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, self motivation and ability to work independently
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical, reconciliation and teamwork skills
Corporate Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Search Finance, Inc., Chatsworth, CA
- Prepared financial statements & analysis and responded to management inquiries.
- Generated and recorded monthly closing journal entries for multi-company general ledger.
- Reconciled various asset and liability accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assisted in the budgeting process and handled fixed asset accounting.
- Prepared financial reporting & ratios for management decision making.
- Assisted external auditors with schedule preparation and respond to audit questions.
Corporate Accountant,May 2000 – July 2005
AAMCO Transmissions, Chatsworth, CA
- Prepared, reviewed and posted monthly accounting entries.
- Reconciled and analyzed balance sheets, prepared schedules and analyzed all fixed asset cost.
- Prepared monthly financial statements, journal entries and reviewed all monthly and year end accruals.
- Evaluated realty tax invoices and ensured prompt payment.
- Ensured to record all wire transfers associated with assigned units.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ