5671 Huntley Ave
Tremonton, UT 84337
Job Objective To obtain a Financial Reporting Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- A great deal of experience in public accounting and preparing financial statements
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to interact with staff, members and others encountered in the course of work
- Ability to perform highly detailed works on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to work under intense deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
Financial Reporting Accountant, August 2005 – Present
FGD-Financial Group Direct, LLC, Tremonton, UT
- Prepared financial statements including footnote disclosures.
- Computed and maintained financial reports.
- Assisted with preparation of regulatory reports adhering to regulations and instructions.
- Prepared audit work papers, provided documentation and explanations.
- Coordinated with other departments in maintaining the accuracy of activities being posted in the general ledger.
- Assisted with the development of workflows and policies and procedures.
Financial Reporting Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
General Electric, Tremonton, UT
- Supported Investor Relations and Media Relations in preparing earnings releases.
- Communicated changes in the reporting environment to senior management.
- Assisted other departments, including Treasury and Legal, in preparing registration statements.
- Prepared the financial sections of annual and quarterly reports.
- Involved in significant ad hoc research requests.
- Evaluated industry benchmarking and financial analyses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
Master’s Degree in Finance, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated