8750 Carmel Valley Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Reinsurance Accountant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Insurance and Reinsurance Accounting
- Sound knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance
- Familiarity with treaty accounting and cash analysis
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and concepts
- Ability to review, prepare and process premium and loss reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Oracle, Hyperion Essbase and similar general ledger system
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to present findings clearly and briefly
Reinsurance Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Kforce Inc., Poway, CA
- Investigated, evaluated, and resolved assumed reinsurance.
- Evaluated the claims management and handled all reinsurance inquiries.
- Ensured correct code of reinsurance cash in account book.
- Reviewed account reconciliations reinsurance in account records.
- Calculated, booked and paid premium true-ups in accordance with contract terms.
- Evaluated monthly, quarterly reporting, billing, and analysis packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated