822 N Chapel Hill Ave
Williford, AR 72482
Job Objective To obtain a Restaurant Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Restaurant accounting
- Operational knowledge of POS system, tracking costs and preparing payroll
- In-depth knowledge in the fields of Accounting and Accounts Payable
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Ability to accurately calculate accounting and payment of invoices due
- Strong 10 Key calculator skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, and Excel
- Amazing ability to multi-task and handle challenging priorities
- Extremely organized with detailed attention
- Strong written and verbal skills
Restaurant Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Parker and Lynch, Williford, AR
- Prepared monthly restaurant P&L, and other reports used by operations personnel.
- Followed up with restaurants regarding discrepancies found in weekly reporting.
- Monitored store paid outs and ensure adequate support and approval.
- Created and maintained various audit reports and summaries, including operational drivers, to Operations and RA Supervisor.
- Completed monthly close processes, journal entries and reconciliations relating to revenue, expense, and cash.
Restaurant Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Panda Restaurant Group, Williford, AR
- Reviewed and maintained records and supported schedules.
- Calculated all taxes except income tax and ensured it is filed timely and accurately.
- Completed external and internal audit packets.
- Assisted in the development and compliance of accounting procedures, systems, and practices.
- Proposed and implemented process improvements in areas of responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated