3404 Farland Street
Brockton, MA 2401
Job Objective Dedicated and skilled School Bookkeeper seeking a challenging and rewarding position where I can add value and aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in maintaining financial record for schools
- Sound knowledge of account record keeping
- Profound knowledge of bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Exceptional ability to comply to all regulations and technical procedures
- Remarkable ability to maintain accuracy of record keeping system
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic in processes
- Proficient with various MS Office programs
- Ability to provide support to all bookkeeping activities
- Ability to make calculations quickly and accurately
- Ability to establish and maintain accurate financial summaries
Modesto City Schools, Brockton, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records of all journal and ledger entries.
- Prepared financial records and processed any special transactions.
- Assembled and performed audit on various financial data for organization.
- Administered collection and deposits for accounts from all sources.
- Analyzed various reports for all student accounts.
- Assisted to reconcile bank accounts in coordination with staff members.
- Evaluated invoices and provided disbursement orders for various payments.
- Developed documents for record keeping functions for schools.
Benton Harbor Charter School, Brockton, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared financial reports for school on monthly basis.
- Reconciled all bank accounts on regular basis.
- Administered bookkeeping entries for bank accounts.
- Maintained record of account receivables and payables.
- Developed financial documents in coordination with school administrator.
- Supervised tuition management system for schools.
- Managed and resolve any issues related to billing.
- Assisted to collate information for delinquent tuition and fees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Simpson University, Redding, CA