4426 Vesta Drive
Lombard, IL 60148
Career Objective AIX System Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with AIX server Administration and UNIX / Linux Operating Systems
- Expertise in AIX 5L Workload Manager and Unix OS
- Profound knowledge of UNIX and SVN
- Familiarity with AIX 5.x administration Scripting (KSH, PERL, AWK)
- Ability to work in more than one project at a time and meet deadlines
- Ability to document technical information
- Ability to perform daily OS Maintenance, installations, OS upgrades, user account maintenance
- Ability to make decisions quickly and in accordance with company policies
AIX System Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Talon, Lombard, IL
- Provided technical support to Operations and the application developers.
- Maintained, replaced and repaired the Linux and AIX operating systems, including any hardware related problem.
- Facilitated various vendors by providing technical support and troubleshooting.
- Streamlined the backup for various processes such as recovery, change and account management.
- Maintained and installed Linux and Aix servers and various softwares associated with it.
- Coordinated with the customers and team members to provide technical assistance.
AIX System Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Adecco, Lombard, IL
- Upgraded systems from AIX to Linux and provided technical support to customers.
- Developed the IBM and AIX infrastructure as per the need of the client.
- Specialized in SME of the AIX and Linux systems and resolved issues accordingly.
- Provided technical documentation to the management and the project manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Empire College, Santa Rosa, CA