4127 May Street
Harold, KY 41635
Job Objective AS400 Administrator looking for work with your organization starting today.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintaining the administrating AS400 systems
- Sound knowledge of Control Language (CL) programming language
- Outstanding knowledge of the OD400 managements
- Proficiency in coding for both the programming and control language
- Ability to install and upgrade AS400 hardware
- Ability to troubleshoot the system, analyze and solve the problem
- Ability to use the advanced Job Scheduler and I-Series Navigator
AS400 Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Blackapple Solutions LLC, Harold, KY
- Prepared backups of the system to be used in case of emergencies with the help of local and other data staff and developers.
- Performed various upgrades to the system such as third party upgrades and patch, installed PTFs and CUMs.
- Streamlined the Echo2 rollovers, maintained and audited it.
- Ensured the smooth working of the third party software by keeping a regular check on them and resolving issues.
- Supervised the security of the server and application on a regular basis and updated it in accordance with the company and state policies.
AS400 Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Penn National Gaming. Inc., Harold, KY
- Administered the server, hardware, various software and other components of the system.
- Maintained the applications and secured the user accounts to prevent misuse.
- Programmed the security of the system to safeguard the company’s information from any outsider.
- Prepared a back up of all the data on the system by offsite storage and tape rotation regularly checked the backup data.
- Designed a Disaster Recovery Plan in coordination with the IT staff of the company, checked the working of the plan on a regular basis.
- Maintained the application of the AS400 and suggested upgrades to suit the needs of the business.
- Prepared and changed the department policies in compliance to the State and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated