3011 Lilac Lane
Savannah, GA 31401
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill an Assistant Nursing Home Administrator position with right organization.
Assistant Nursing Home Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Golden Living Centers, Savannah, GA
- Administered the facility and ensured smooth functioning of operations to ensure quality service.
- Studied and interpreted the various regulations and rights of the resident of the facility.
- Maintained the facility from any infections and complied with all safety guidelines laid by the government and the company.
- Allocated the budget to the various departments and kept a check on the expenditure.
- Researched and developed ideas that benefit the business as well as the community.
- Prepared the marketing strategies and helped the team in implementing it further.
Assistant Nursing Home Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Genesis HealthCare, Savannah, GA
- Assisted the various department managers in the development of the company’s policies.
- Maintained the safety regulations to ensure that there are no chances of accidental fires in the facility.
- Reported the problem areas in the departments and suggesting ways to improve the services.
- Updated the safety standards of the facility such as accidents, fire and disaster plans in accordance to the current MSDSs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with long term care in a nursing home
- Sound knowledge of nursing practices and procedures
- Familiarity with reimbursement regulations laid by the state and federal laws regarding the long term administration
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize the workload
- Ability to interpret the regulations and explain it to the family members, resident and the other visitors
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, St. Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated