3725 Barrington Court
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
Career Objective To use my experience and expertise as an Assisted Living Administrator to help boost the organization and increase sales.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in assisted living, long-term care and health care
- Sound knowledge of health care, specially senior residential unit
- Familiarity with regulations, guidelines, practices and procedures pertaining to retirement communities
- Ability to Plan, implement and maintain the Assisted Living program
- Ability to oversee the finances of the facility
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team of individuals
Assisted Living Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Horizon Bay Retirement Living, Pine Bluff, AR
- Allocated the budget for the program and implemented methods to make the program cost effective.
- Trained the staff to take care of the people in the facility and ensure that it is of the highest order.
- Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing department to maximize revenue to be used in the facility.
Assisted Living Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
HCM Medical, Pine Bluff, AR
- Administered the facility by maintaining various departments such as activities, housekeeping and transportation.
- Trained the staff to take care of patients, assisted departments by increasing the facility’s census and regulating the revenue of the facility.
- Allocated the budget for the program and implemented methods to make it cost effective.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated