3508 Riverwood Drive
Chico, CA 95928
Job Objective Automotive Warranty Administrator seeking position in which to use my skills to their fullest to help improve the organization as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Warranty Policy Administration in an automotive dealership
- Sound knowledge of the Automotive industry
- Ability to produce accurate, neat and auditable administration
- Ability to resubmits all rejected claims promptly and receives authorization to write them of
- Ability to processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise and distributor
- Ability to interact with the customers and provide support
Automotive Warranty Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Power Nissan Tempe, Chico, CA
- Processed claims by insurance companies and customers within one working day, resolved all discrepancies in charge back.
- Coordinated with the manufacturer’s warranty representatives to help resolve customer issues.
- Recorded any claims for warranty and repaired or changed the part in accordance to the policy of the company.
- Assisted technicians with any questions regarding the claims.
- Regulated the safety requirements of the workstation in accordance with OSHA.
- Participated in various seminars and conferences regarding the warranty of vehicles.
Automotive Warranty Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Lyle Pearson, Chico, CA
- Prepared all records needed by the manufacturer and distributor to verify the claim.
- Collected all warranty claim parts to be shipped back to the manufacturer and prepare the necessary paperwork for the same.
- Streamlined the warranty receivable and obtained payment for the same.
- Maintained all customer record as required by the warrantor.
- Prepared paperwork for warranty parts, repair order number and the date in which the old part was replaced.
High School Diploma, John Hersey High School, Arlington Heights, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated