383 Shobe Lane
Collbran, CO 81624
Job Objective Building Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering property and real estate
- Sound knowledge of the property management functions
- Expertise in selecting the tenants, maintaining and insuring the property
- Outstanding knowledge of record keeping, budget preparations and keeping the accounts
- Ability to understand the specifications for the property, interpret the guidelines laid by the government
- Ability to prepare reports of real estate holdings and rental income
- Familiarity with local real estate laws, property identification and the property management functions
Building Administrator, November 2007 – Present
University Plaza, Collbran, CO
- Prepared bids for the maintenance project and then selected various vendors and contractors to complete the project.
- Oversaw any violation made by the tenant and if any criminal acts are being carried in the property.
- Designed architectural changes on the property according to the need of the owners of the property.
- Allocated budget for the repair and maintenance of the property on a regular basis.
- Ensured that the contract clauses are met by the tenants and there are no violations to it.
- Prepared records for the monthly board meeting and attend the meetings regularly.
- Analyzed the new Declaration of House rules to ensure that it is followed in the properties.
Building Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
GE Technology Infrastructure, Collbran, CO
- Prepared the rent appraisals and lease agreements for the property.
- Assisted the building commission members, County and the city administration in formulating new policies and objectives.
- Developed the security systems and coordinated with the building staff for its proper functioning.
- Maintained an inventory of the products purchased for the up keep of the building.
- Prepared reports for improvements such as cost effects on the public, environmental projects and collect data to support the claims in the public hearings.
- Allocated budget for the County Commission and administered its proper utilization, documented the finances, taxes and various bonds associated.
- Facilitated changes in the building operations in accordance with the Federal and State laws of Building Commissions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Schreiner University, Kerrville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated