2032 Juniper Drive
Ithaca, MI 48847
Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as a Business Development Administrator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional
- Ability to organize the workload and make follow ups accordingly
- Ability to complete the various forms such as vendor registrations and proposal forms
- Ability to prioritize work and meet the required deadline on time
- Proficient in using the office equipments such as phone, fax machine and the printer and scanner
Business Development Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Telvent, Ithaca, MI
- Maintained all business correspondence such as mail, faxes and emails of clients and customers.
- Recorded information both on the computer and manually to be used by other members of the department.
- Assisted in the production activities such as maintaining supplies and shipping the necessary materials.
- Maintained records of renewals of registrations and other records in accordance to the Federal, state and government laws.
- Managed the inventory for the office supplies and ordered in accordance to it.
- Assisted in preparing the management reports in coordination with the various departments.
Business Development Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
World Wide Technology, Ithaca, MI
- Consolidated the data and formatted various different files into a standard format.
- Supported the Sales team by creating email templates, assisting in the shipment of materials.
- Maintained and analyzed the data to avoid discrepancies and duplication in the system.
- Analyzed the CRM data and made changes and deleted the data according to the need of the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA