172 My Drive
Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Objective Looking for work as a Citrix Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Citrix Administration in large corporate environment
- Sound knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory
- Profound knowledge of the Microsoft scripting languages and virtualization technology
- Familiarity with Citrix Presentation Server 4, Citrix XenServer and Citrix NetScaler
- Wide knowledge of Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks and Internetworking
- Ability to lead a team of individuals and work independently as well
Citrix Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Long Island City, NY
- Administered the Citrix network and provided support for the Windows.
- Resolved all problems related to the network.
- Maintained the Citric system by implementing the security systems such as monitoring the access and performing the routine checks.
- Troubleshoot the network for LAN and WAN that affects the working of the Citrix.
- Maintained the remote access system and the windows networking.
Citrix Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Apex Systems, Inc., Long Island City, NY
- Evaluated and recommended the new software, hardware and patches to optimize the working of the Citrix.
- Performed tasks for end users on the Citrix served application, maintained the back up and ensured recovery of data in time of need.
- Troubleshoot the network and resolve all the hardware as well as software problems that occur on the Citrix servers.
- Organized training programs for the Citrix administrators and end users.
- Analyzed the system and prepared the Citrix application according to the need of the user.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated