3100 Virgil Street
Panama City, FL 32401
Job Objective To enhance my skills as College Administrator by securing a position with growing company that will put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working within an educational environment
- Profound knowledge of college Administration
- Familiarity with College principles
- Ability to handle confidential information
Montgomery College, Panama City, FL
March 2005 – Present
- Monitored daily administrative management of the College.
- Developed administrative and non-teaching staff.
- Aided College and Council of Heads and assisted to outline strategic business plans.
- Outlined accurate specifications and maintained liaison with College Administrators.
- Imparted on-going practice guidelines.
DOW, Panama City, FL
December 2000 – February 2005
- Handled line management and administration responsibility.
- Assured adherence to regulations and policies.
- Aided production, printing and dissemination.
- Coordinated with partner organizations and sponsors.
- Formulated reports under the direction of College Principal.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Defiance College, Defiance, OH
Master’s Degree in Education
Wright State University, Dayton, OH