4400 Williams Lane
Mount Hope, KS 67108
Job Objective Committee Administrator seeking position in which to use my skills to their fullest to help improve the organization as a whole.
Committee Administrator, November 2007 – Present
I&DeA, Mount Hope, KS
- Assisted the elected members of the committee to follow the procedures and regulations of the committee.
- Participated in the council meetings and recorded the minutes of the meeting.
- Coordinated with the other members and services within the council.
Committee Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Newry and Mourne District Council, Mount Hope, KS
- Implemented the decisions and various policies taken by the Committee members.
- Gathered the data for the meetings, collated information to be presented by the Director or Chief Executive.
- Maintained relations with the ministerial offices, government agencies and various public bodies associated with the committees.
- Organized the meetings and reminded members of the same.
- Implemented the new procedures as recommended in the committee meetings and used information technology for the same.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to prepare reports and the agendas for the committee meetings
- Ability to present information in an easy language that is comprehended by everyone
- Ability to work alone and take initiative
- Ability to develop business plans maintaining the committee’s procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Union University, Jackson, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated