1339 Pleasant Hill Road
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Computer Administrator position with right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering a managed network environment
- Wide knowledge of networked computer system environments and device capabilities
- Familiarity with network hardware and software troubleshooting techniques
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting on all computer systems and equipments
- Operational knowledge of the various practices of data processing equipment and its associated components
- Ability to work on various operating systems such as the MSWINDOWS, MSDOS and UNIX
- Ability to support a diverse environment of third-party applications
Computer Administrator, November 2007 – Present
MMI International, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Maintained and designed the various network accounts.
- Upgraded the system with the new software and installed it according to the business requirement.
- Maintained file servers and the data directories along with the user permission and data.
- Recorded the configurations carried on the various systems and other internal records.
- Installed and maintained the hardware such as the switches and routers.
- Monitored the working of Microsoft Exchange and the various intrusion detection centers.
Computer Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Buccaneer Computer Systems & Service, Inc, Los Angeles, CA
- Maintained the supplies to support the various technologies and purchased software and hardware in accordance to same.
- Maintained the inventory of the products.
- Trained the users in the system in order to avoid any problems in the future.
- Managed the server rotation and PC rotation every year.
- Resolved problems on the new system.
- Provided technical support to Tier 3 for advanced users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Magdalen College, Warner, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated