4413 Brookview Drive
Beaumont, TX 77701
Job Objective Looking for work as a Credit Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of credit processes and systematic controls
- Familiarity with credit processes, lending policies and current financial environments
- Wide knowledge of examination techniques, control procedures, examination principles and theory
- Ability to initiate credit and debit memos for returns, allowances, and deductions
- Ability to monitor customer’s credit controlled and release orders
- Ability to prepare loan lines, credit memos and credit grading sheets
Credit Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Macquarie Group Limited, Beaumont, TX
- Administered the collections in accordance to the Federal and State law such as the fair credit and bankruptcy claims.
- Prepared monthly statements for some of the customers and assisted with the audit of the annual account receivables.
- Maintained corporate policies in the customer credit and collection.
- Prepared the weekly cash receipts, credit card and bank usage reports.
- Monitored the credit card holds on the customer orders such as releasing and placing hold orders.
- Facilitated the W-9 and credit reference inquiries.
Credit Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Fox Valley Savings Bank, Beaumont, TX
- Administered the credit information and maintained a back up of the system.
- Maintained records of the everyday cash receipts.
- Regulated the daily reports.
- Updated the account receivables of the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, American Jewish University, Bel Air, CA