3768 Matthews Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Datapower Admin.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of Datapower device installation, configuration, administration and integration activities
- Extensive knowledge of security patches, firewalls and systems
- Commendable knowledge of SOA, SNMP and data base technologies
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Shell Scripts and Perl
- Ability to interact with application developers and systems engineers, in a helpful manner
- Ability to balance load, optimize, and perform upgrades on Datapower systems
Mainstreet Technologies, Inc, Chicago, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Setup, configured, managed and integrated various Datapower devices, as required.
- Encrypted and decrypted all network data and web content as needed.
- Developed and implemented proxies for web service and SSL, efficiently.
- Oversaw and assisted in implementation and maintenance of SOA applications.
- Detected and debugged all technical issues related to Datapower devices.
- Implemented and maintained the data management and integration techniques for Datapower device.
Lumen Solutions Inc., Chicago, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, installed, programmed, and integrated Datapower devices and gateways.
- Configured and implemented the Datapower authentication and authorization procedures.
- Created and implemented highly effective firewalls and error policies, as required.
- Documented, updated and maintained the overall Datapower infrastructure.
- Conducted performance tuning of Datapower devices and performed security risk assessments.
- Interpreted and adhered to corporate security policies and SOPs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN