628 Science Center Drive
Castleford, ID 83321
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Datastage Administrator where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in monitoring and administrating DataStage server performance and usage
- Familiarity with IBM DataStage, Oracle DBA and QualityStage
- Good understanding of Information Server Administration
- Proficient with Oracle, Sybase and SQLServer databases
- Ability to write the shell scripts to facilitate the automation of tasks
- Ability to optimize the server performance and avoiding any deadlocks
- Ability to debug any problems between DataStage server and client connectivities
- Skilled to tune the Oracle for OLAP and DQ queries
Datastage Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Maple Resource Inc, Castleford, ID
- Installed and documented the various TEL architectures.
- Implemented the various process controls for management change.
- Maintained and configured the DataStage with a database back up of Oracle.
- Performed troubleshooting for IBM, assisted the team in DataStage issues.
- Regulated the DataStage for optimum performance at all times.
- Installed and maintained the IBM InfoSphere Information Server in the AIX platform.
Datastage Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Sage IT Inc, Castleford, ID
- Performed upgrades and implemented the various patches on the system to ensure its effective working.
- Coordinated with the IT team to provide the necessary support to the DataStage environment.
- Maintained a backup of the DataStage in case of emergency.
- Upgraded the DataStage to the DataStage EE server, version 7.X.
- Administered the DataStage for security hazards, denied access to non authorized servers.
- Allocated memory space on the DataStage by configuring the nodes to it for various processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK