3136 Junkins Avenue
Ashburn, GA 31714
Job Objective Looking for work within your organization as a District Administrator so as to help you advance as a business as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating a general office
- Expertise in the general construction work
- Sound knowledge of the work rules and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate weekly business review meetings and submit minutes to regional office manager
- Ability to lead the district personnel and work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and delegate work effectively
- Ability to accept criticism from associates on the construction
District Administrator, November 2007 – Present
RadioShack, Ashburn, GA
- Reconciled the petty cash, ordered office supplies for the branch.
- Prepared all paperwork for the Sales and Production team.
- Maintained all business equipment and supplies.
- Monitored the payments to the sub contractors after the completion of a project, reviewed the project before paying.
- Audited all the required paperwork to check for the accuracy.
- Provided the necessary support for administering the phone calls.
- Supported the district management in providing the necessary administrative support.
District Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Nalco, Ashburn, GA
- Recorded the payrolls and processed them though the Etime system.
- Supported the district by providing the necessary information on the district and processed the journal entries.
- Assisted the rental groups with various processes such as billing and insurance coverage.
- Analyzed the various reports filed by the location managers.
- Developed and implemented the various operating policies.
- Reviewed the correspondence made by the people of the district.
Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated