3471 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a Domino Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating Domino Servers
- Sound knowledge of the R5 and R6 Domino development
- Operational knowledge of Sendmail and Linux
- Good understanding of Mainframe, Midrange, Database, Web, and Client Server technologies
- Familiarity with Lotus Domino workflow applications, development
- Proficient with Lotus Domino Version 7 and Domino 8.5x
- Ability to maintain the automatic application with the help of shell scripting and Perl
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize the work accordingly
- Proficient with Ms Powerpoint, Ms Project and Microsoft Vision
Domino Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Trigyn Technologies Inc, Cincinnati, OH
- Monitored the Domino Servers and applied all the necessary patches approved by IBM and RIM.
- Maintained the administration of the directory, clustering, security policies, Domino Web Access and the other server archives.
- Analyzed the Domino server hangs and crashes and resolved the issue by identifying the root of the problem.
- Troubleshoot the mail delay and permission issues with the Lotus Notes and the service book issues.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with the Domino and Lotus Notes servers.
Domino Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Denzel Group, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed the Lotus Domino applications using various peripherals such as Lotus script and Domino databases.
- Designed and developed new web based domino forms.
- Collaborated with the other teams to increase the efficiency of the 1st and 2nd level call resolutions.
- Trained the staff on the working of the domino servers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Brookhaven College, Dallas, TX