2464 Clair Street
Cameron, TX 76520
Job Objective Email Administrator seeking position in which to use my skills to their fullest to help improve the organization as a whole.
Email Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Synacor, Inc, Cameron, TX
- Reviewed the processes on a periodic basis to ensure the proper functioning and validity of the process.
- Resolved all the queries of the Tier 1 customer group.
- Processed the everyday email requests and helped in troubleshooting.
- Maintained and executed the routine messaging in the organization.
- Processed the backup information and the recovery process in time of emergency.
- Performed administrative tasks for the messaging and the mobile devices on everyday basis.
Email Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
SAIC, Cameron, TX
- Administered the functioning of the mail lists, the email accounts of the people in the organization.
- Monitored the server configurations and all of the client accounts on the server.
- Regulated the Spam filtering process and the PIM synchronization with the cell phones.
- Recorded the documents of the email use and the troubleshooting carried on them.
- Provided a second level user support to the system.
- Maintained the email system at all times.
- Helped the associates in the upgrades and the email migrations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering, configuring, tuning mail server
- Expertise in providing Email archive solutions
- Outstanding knowledge of the Cipher, Trust and other spam controlling software
- Good understanding of e-mail protocols and architectures – SMTP (including AUTH, submission), POP, IMAP. (RFC 5322, 5321, 2822, 2821)
- Ability to troubleshoot and the perform mail tacking, tracing and routing
- Ability to use the mobile email solution such as SyBase iAnywhere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, Lotus Web Access and the Lotus Notes
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO