3975 Thompson Drive
Oakland, CA 94607
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill an Enterprise Administrator position with right organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience administering SharePoint
- Sound knowledge of the Active Directory and various infrastructure tools
- Proficiency in MS Sharepoint Administration, Systems Administration, software packaging, VM Ware, anti-virus protection
- Ability to Install, upgrade and administer the Microsoft SharePoint platforms and solutions
- Wide knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP desktops & Windows server2000 / 2003
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, ATM, LAN/WAN networking
- Ability to work on the MS Sharepoint administration and various other system administrations
Enterprise Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Superior Technical Resources, Inc, Oakland, CA
- Supported the Windows Virtual Machine and the necessary messaging systems.
- Provided technical support to e-mail services of the Blackberry, assisted in providing a Tier-II support to the team.
- Maintained the infrastructure servers and prepared logs with the help of security products such as NetIQ security manager.
- Deployed the necessary antivirus software on the servers and collaborated the necessary infrastructure.
- Provided the necessary technical support to the SMS database and distribution.
Enterprise Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Makro Technologies, Oakland, CA
- Developed the LAN/WAN infrastructure for enterprises.
- Prepared documents of the configuration process in a detailed manner.
- Installed various enhancements to the server to improve the working of the system.
- Analyzed the working of the LAN/WAN and resolved any issues.
- Monitored the server and ensured the working is in compliance with the security policies and the standards set by the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA