3315 Trymore Road
Northfield, MN 55057
Career Objective Looking for work in this field with the position as an Exchange Administrator in order to practice my learned skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable systems administration experience on the MS platform
- Sound knowledge of the various desktop applications of Microsoft
- Skilled in installation, management, monitoring and administration of a multi-site Exchange enterprise environment
- Familiarity with Exchange 2003/2007 Multi Node Environment Administration
- Ability to maintain good working relations with the client
- Ability to work in a team and think independently and execute the work
Exchange Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Metabyte, Northfield, MN
- Performed various operational tasks for maintaining the Exchange and Active Directory.
- Maintained the hardware and software of the system along with the backup in case of emergency.
- Regulated troubleshooting for the two tier and three tier support of the system.
- Coordinated with the external agencies to resolve any up gradation issues of the system.
- Managed the software and hardware for the Windows Server such as the Exchange Server, SQL and various others.
- Designed, maintained and provided technical support to the Windows server platform in the data centre and remote locations.
- Planned and configured the Microsoft Exchange and provided support to various other email applications such as Outlook.
Exchange Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TEKsystems, Northfield, MN
- Monitored all the business requirements and the various technical requirements for the same, developed solutions and prioritize the work in accordance to the same.
- Regulated the work in accordance to the timeline, recorded the reason if the work cannot be completed in the given timeline.
- Implemented a disaster recovery program on a regular basis to ensure the smooth running of the program.
- Studied and updated the security technologies in the system when required.
- Administered the working of the Microsoft Exchange and provided support for any server related issue.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA