1242 Poe Road
Florence, SC 29501
Job Objective Seeking Exchange Server Admininstrator position with a quality organization in which to use my skills and special abilities to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administrating the exchange servers
- Sound knowledge of backup and disaster recovery process
- Good understanding of Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 and Active Directory Services
- Profound knowledge of the various systems and their monitoring tools
- Ability to work in accordance to the industry standards
- Ability to upgrade the system from Exchange 5.5 to the Exchange servers 2000 and 2003
- Skilled in troubleshooting the hardware and software of the system
Exchange Server Administrator, November 2007 – Present
CIBER, Florence, SC
- Performed regular tests on the disaster recovery system of the server.
- Monitored the daily requests from the user and worked in accordance to the same.
- Resolved any server affected problem of the end users of the system.
- Coordinated with the various teams to install the server.
- Maintained the configurations of the operating systems on the server.
- Performed security checks and capacity reporting to ensure smooth functioning of the operating system.
Exchange Server Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Raytheon, Florence, SC
- Maintained the Microsoft Exchange Servers and resolved any issues regarding the Exchange email systems.
- Upgraded the Microsoft Server with new technologies.
- Tested and installed various hardware and software on the system.
- Prepared documentation of the various configurations in the systems, various policies and procedures.
- Maintained the security access on the Microsoft server.
- Coordinated with the vendors to help in resolving any Exchange server problem.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Southwestern College, Winfield, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated