1167 Red Maple Drive
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective Export Administrator looking for work with your organization starting today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with international transactions and export compliance programs
- Outstanding knowledge of the shipping procedures and the various documentation
- In-depth knowledge of import and export compliance
- Familiarity with Export Administration regulations (EAR)
- Ability to summarize large volumes of data and technical material
- Ability to understand, apply and communicate complicated federal regulations to individuals
- Immense knowledge of the International trade and the related markets
Export Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Superior Group Inc., City Of Commerce, CA
- Helped in the development of the curriculum by researching the grade levels and student populations.
- Implemented and supported the network and supported schools in introducing the new policies that are of international standards.
- Coordinated with the administrators, colleagues and the school staff to ensure the smooth functioning of the system.
- Assisted the network and the cluster teams for the classroom practices.
Export Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Pratt & Whitney, City Of Commerce, CA
- Coordinated with various departments such as shipping and procurement for the international shipment.
- Planned the export processes in coordination with the ARDE.
- Prepared all export documents required for sending goods to the international customers.
- Collated information from the contract administrators and the program mangers on the exporting of goods.
- Interpreted and followed the export procedure as per the customer’s contract.
- Monitored the shipment with the help of the freight forwarders.
- Approved for payments on the freight invoices and the other invoice payment issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Houghton College, Houghton, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated