4466 Simpson Street
Washington, IL 61571
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as a Facility Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of program objectives, policies, correctional laws and applicable court orders
- Deep knowledge of principles of career development and advancement programs
- Familiarity with office and telephone procedures and time management methods
- Amazing leadership and administrative ability
- Outstanding ability to guide, direct and coordinate work
Prairie Ridge Assisted Living, Washington, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Outlined and imparted leadership and established relationships with the client departments.
- Administered activities of facility functions.
- Supervised work of other employees.
- Oversaw compliance with established facility methods.
- Extended adequate facilities, space and equipment.
- Imparted proper safeguards and carried out scheduled physical inspections.
- Handled policy matters and evaluated proposals.
DaVita Corp, Washington, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided operations and Billing functions.
- Managed assembly, organization and maintenance of patient medical records.
- Handled light secretarial duties and administered financial transactions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated