3527 Cityview Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job Objective Fund Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as fund administrator
- Huge knowledge of grants management
- Deep knowledge of varying fund types and MS Office
- Familiarity with dealing process and rules
- Amazing ability to manage independently
- Outstanding ability to work well with others
- Excellent project management skills
State Street Corp, Philadelphia, PA
November 2007 – Present
- Aided reporting needs of fiscal sponsorship clients.
- Managed fund files met legal and audit requirements.
- Handled administrative aspects of charitable giving fund.
- Formulated fund disbursements and reports.
- Administered workflow processes and procedures.
Old Mutual Capital, Philadelphia, PA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Conducted testing of mutual fund’s compliance.
- Evaluated compliance exceptions and evaluated fund prospectuses.
- Outlined mutual fund’s expense budget.
- Managed expense accruals and payment documentation.
- Coordinated with client and IBT departments.
- Formulated monthly and quarterly financial information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
Gibbs College, Norwalk, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated