334 White River Way
West Valley City, UT 84120
Job Objective To secure a position as HR Administrator with dependable company in which to put my skills and training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in payroll and HRIS as well as practicality of assisting manager
- Familiarity with State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws, Unemployment Insurance Regulation
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain all employee files and records
- Ability to communicate within varying levels of organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and manage multiple projects
Affiliated Computer Services, West Valley City, UT
March 2005 – Present
- Extended administrative support and processed personnel forms.
- Handled inquiries and aided new hire orientation.
- Managed applicant databases and gathered data for evaluation.
- Aided employees in completion of apt forms.
- Maintained database files and executed survey.
BNY Mellon, West Valley City, UT
December 2000 – February 2005
- Managed drafting of job descriptions.
- Evaluated resumes submitted to open job order.
- Carried out drug and background screenings.
- Maintained human resource files and documents.
- Acted as point of contact for employees’ issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated