2672 South Street
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as a HRIS Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable technical HRIS experience
- Huge knowledge of data entry, analysis and reporting
- Deep knowledge of using Lawson HRIS system and managing with multiple-site workforce
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Familiarity with Federal and State employment laws
- Amazing ability to multi-task
- Outstanding ability to maintain confidentiality
Liz Claiborne, Inc, Charlottesville, VA
November 2007 – Present
- Maintained PeopleSoft HRMS database.
- Conducted daily audits of PeopleSoft HRMS transactions.
- Imparted support and instruction for PeopleSite users.
- Assured approvals are obtained when needed.
- Aided as key contact with employees and managers.
- Formulated reports and maintained HRMS system control tables.
Gambro Renal Products Inc, Charlottesville, VA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Evaluated and scrutinized system recommendations.
- Managed integration of HR data between systems.
- Coordinated with ITS staff.
- Imparted technical support and reporting.
- Administered global data and integrity for systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
East Los Angeles College, Monterey Park, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated