1351 Roy Alley
Denver, CO 80203
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as a Lease Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Lease Administration
- Huge knowledge of property accounting and MS Office
- Deep knowledge of common area maintenance reconciliation
- Familiarity with lease agreements and Retail Leases Act
- Amazing ability to develop business relationships
Mergis Group, Denver, CO
November 2007 – Present
- Evaluated monthly rent changes.
- Coordinated with Facilities department.
- Formulated Estoppels, Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements.
- Scrutinized operating expense reconciliation.
- Checked Landlord utility billings.
- Collaborated with Landlords and managing agents.
Bovis Lend Lease, Denver, CO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed current lease files.
- Analyzed progress of deals and coordinated with internal departments.
- Handled issues those arose at stores.
- Outlined running database of site proposals.
- Regulated Certificate of Insurance for leased premises.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Murray State University, Murray, KY