4382 Roosevelt Street
Tiburon, CA 94920
Job Objective Seeking Loan Administrator position with a quality organization in which to use my skills and special abilities to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Loan administration
- Huge knowledge of secondary Loan Trading
- Deep knowledge of commercial lending agreements
- Familiarity with credit administration, payments and banking
- Amazing ability to manage in multitasking environment
- Outstanding ability to manage in a team
- Excellent PC and math skills
Urban Trust Bank, Tiburon, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Assisted loan officers and evaluated loan documents.
- Managed execution of partial releases.
- Assessed title commitments and surveys.
- Monitored systems and analyzed appraisal and environmental reports.
- Supervised participations and aided underwriters.
- Analyzed loan documents and coordinated with Relationship Manager and Underwriter.
- Maintained monthly Income and Expense Log.
Third Federal Savings & Loan Association, Tiburon, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided as contact for borrower and lender.
- Managed servicing transfers and executed loan setup.
- Evaluated assigned loans and coordinated payment processing.
- Executed insurance administration and evaluated property taxes.
- Analyzed reserve draws requests and handled Adjustable Rate Mortgage loans.
- Prepared the monthly, quarterly, annual certifications for (Tax, Insurance, UCC’s) as required.
- Reviewed UCC’s and perform administration of Letters of Credit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA