1465 University Hill Road
Macomb, IL 61455
Job Objective Looking for work as a Mac Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience managing multi vendor STB
- Huge knowledge of Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard desktop
- Deep knowledge of Linux & UNIX experience
- Familiarity with varied components of Digital television environments
- Amazing ability to manage multiple organizations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Project
Bayside Solutions, Macomb, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Managed installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Apple desktop and laptop.
- Coordinated with NBC Information Technology departments.
- Administered interns responsible for creating file and DVD screeners.
AT&T Interactive, Macomb, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided business applications on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Imparted end user and ongoing support.
- Monitored operations to ensure proper behavior.
- Acted as point of contact for user’s issues.
- Assisted systems administration team.
- Coordinated with IT networking staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated