2278 Broadway Street
Charleston, SC 29424
Job Objective Looking for work as a Nurse Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in patient care
- Huge knowledge of senior living and long term care
- Profound knowledge of personnel management
- Amazing ability to supervise provision of Family Practice services
- Outstanding ability to enforce Federal, State and local regulations
- Superior planning and organizational skills
Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc, Charleston, SC
November 2007 – Present
- Managed clinical operations of Nursing Department.
- Coordinated with Patient Care Directors.
- Aided as consultant to staff.
- Handled planning, enforcement and analysis of short and long-range goals.
- Evaluated staff compliance with regulatory and hospital needs.
Mayo Clinic, Charleston, SC
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed all aspects of patient care.
- Carried out audits on patient’s charts.
- Administered and analyzed services rendered by departments.
- Handled distribution and utilization of personnel.
- Resolved staffing issues and aided staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA