3485 Pursglove Court
Marysville, OH 43040
Job Objective To use my experience and expertise as a Payroll Administrator to help boost the organization and increase sales.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Payroll Administrator
- Huge knowledge of payroll operations and tax updates
- Deep knowledge of ADP, Ceridian Reporting Tools and Call Centre
- Familiarity with UltiPro Payroll Software and MS Office
- Amazing ability to manage with customers
- Outstanding ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Aspire Indiana, Marysville, OH
November 2007 – Present
- Aided Payroll Manager and outlined payroll data.
- Formulated computer input forms.
- Evaluated wages computed and corrected errors.
- Maintained changes affecting net wages.
- Formulated periodic reports and requests for checks.
- Computed paychecks and payroll files.
Corliss Resources, Marysville, OH
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed regular cycle payments.
- Aided as primary payroll liaison.
- Formulated manual checks and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Coordinated with other members of accounting staff.
- Handled telephone calls and distributed reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Earlham College, Richmond, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated