2428 Orphan Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Pension Administrator position with right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of defined benefit plans and pension industry
- Deep knowledge of pension plans
- Amazing ability to interpret technical information
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
- Excellent Math and MS Office skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
Associated Pension Consultants, Appleton, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Interpreted pension programs for customers.
- Handled questions and imparted information.
- Supervised pension programs and testing compliance.
- Formulated summary annual reports.
- Aided clients by outlining retirement packages.
Retirment Strategies Inc., Appleton, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Formulated government filing forms.
- Enforced and maintained procedures and systems.
- Aided integrity and Sarbanes Oxley audit testing.
- Computed retirement regulatory documents.
- Acted as subject matter expert.
- Outlined programs on retirement plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Quincy University, Quincy, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated