4204 Steele Street
Burr Ridge, IL 61257
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to exhibit my Portal Administrator skills and use my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with SharePoint custom application development
- Huge knowledge of Microsoft Project Server
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft virtual environment
- Familiarity with Unix based OS and shell scripting
- Amazing ability to manage with external consultants
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with non-technical users
- Superior communication, presentation and documentation skills
UnitedHealth Group, Burr Ridge, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Maintained production environment and resolved alerts.
- Managed up gradation of ALUI software.
- Aided periodic Application release.
- Trained customer about features of ALUI.
- Coordinated with customers to update them.
Beyondtek IT, Burr Ridge, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided process of planning, prioritization and development of new content.
- Managed production portal functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated