3757 Waterview Lane
Playas, NM 88009
Job Objective To enhance my skills as Public Administrator by securing a position with growing company that will put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience
- Huge knowledge of functions and problems of local governments
- Deep knowledge of federal and state laws
- Wide knowledge of and administrative regulations, programs and policies
- In-depth knowledge of human resources administration, budgeting,community development,
- Familiarity with grants application procedures
- Ability to analyze work of professional and technical personnel
SCIC, Playas, NM
March 2005 – Present
- Managed programs of Public Administration Division.
- Administered personnel assigned to the Division.
- Coordinated with Department for Local Government.
- Imparted technical aid to local county and municipal governments.
EATON, Playas, NM
December 2000 – February 2005
- Aided local governments and conducted visits to local governments and reviewed ongoing projects.
- Handled Tourism promotions and formulated personnel policy manuals.
- Managed facilities management and aided in designing Advertising Campaigns.
- Supervised Public Relations Functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated