4185 Arlington Avenue
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Job Objective Research Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in program project grants and proposal preparation
- Deep knowledge of administering staff and electronic submission of proposals
- Huge knowledge of grant and contract application accounting
- Good understanding of federal, state, and institutional regulations
- Familiarity with post award accounting and contract administration
- Amazing ability to manage independently and in a team
University of Pittsburgh, Pine Bluff, AR
November 2007 – Present
- Managed research administration activities.
- Executed pre-award administration of grants activities.
- Handled post-award administration of grants.
- Aided updated spending projections.
- Imparted support for division’s research compliance program.
Boston University, Pine Bluff, AR
December 2003 – October 2007
- Established grant application timelines.
- Aided writing assigned sections of grant applications.
- Assisted OSP to manage sub-award agreements.
- Formulated regulatory approvals for research projects.
- Handled research project milestones.
- Outlined purchase of research equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated