3601 Doctors Drive
Bel Air, CA 90049
Job Objective To be given the chance to work as Salesforce Administrator with esteemed firm in which to use my skills and abilities for the good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with administering and configuring Salesforce.com application
- Proficient with SalesForce API data load tools
- Good understanding of business processes
- Familiarity with SQL and RDBMS
- Ability to diagnose and handle technical issues
- Ability to manage data loads and data quality
- Ability to administer, configure and develop Salesforce.com applications
Vaco Technology, Bel Air, CA
March 2005 – Present
- Maintained user roles and coached fresh end users.
- Handled system metrics to track trends.
- Recognized SF.com usage problems and crafted solutions.
- Coordinated in cross-functional teams.
- Managed with vendor partners and formulated optimal solutions for integration.
Expedia, Inc., Bel Air, CA
December 2000 – February 2005
- Assisted group sales department and managed with groups.
- Aided development in SalesForce and handled processes of import file updates.
- Coached group sales staff on usage of Salesforce.
- Coordinated in staff meetings to understand the business.
- Handled support work for group sales team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Robert Morris University, Moon Township, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated