2381 Twin House Lane
Mount Vernon, MO 65712
Job Objective To improve my skills and further my career as SAN Administrator by securing a position with well-established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in SAN Administration
- Solaris, Windows server, ADIC tape library and Oracle environment
- Huge knowledge of Microsoft, Solaris, Linux and AIX platforms
- Deep knowledge of Storage tools
- Wide knowledge of storage and SAN integration
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and simplify technical information
DCM Data Systems, Mount Vernon, MO
March 2005 – Present
- Managed masking of LUNs and formulated RAID groups and storage groups.
- Formulated zones and cabled connections.
- Outlined Technical Solutions documents and Physical Architecture diagrams.
- Handled Operational Support and Disaster Recovery documentation.
- Managed troubleshooting problems and off hours support rotation.
TechDrive, Inc., Mount Vernon, MO
December 2000 – February 2005
- Evaluated system faults and ran diagnostic tests.
- Aided concurrent system development projects.
- Analyzed and outlined SAN documentation.
- Suggested preventive maintenance on SAN.
- Supervised systems solutions and aided planning of system requirements.
- Extended work direction and managed technical direction.
- Coordinated with functional group managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Morehead State University, Morehead, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated